Different Ways To Sell Popcorn:
Show and Sell ? a booth type saleScouts sell popcorn they have at various locations,asking people to ??support them in their Scouting program.? See separate tab for details and suggestions. Sale goes from August 30th through October 4th.
Take Order ? a door-to-door type saleScouts sell door-to-door with their order form. All products including those containing chocolate can be ordered. Visit neighbors, ask relatives, have mom and dad take an order form to work. Sale goes from August 30th through October 4th with product delivery starting on November 8th.
Show and Deliver ? a door-to-door type saleSelling door-to-door with product in-hand allows Scouts to make the sale, deliver the product, and collect the money all in one visit. Show and Deliver occurs at the same time as Take Order selling ? August 30th through October 4th.
Show and Deliver Information
Online SalesOnline sales allow your Scouts to reach beyond their neighborhoods and sell across the country. Customers order online and CAMPMASTERS ships the popcorn directly to them. You do not have to handle any popcorn or money yourself. Online sales count toward prizes and commissions.
Online accounts are created at the Pack/Troop/Crew/Post level. The username and password is given to each Scout by their Popcorn Kernel. Click on the link below to access. Select ?Cimarron Council? and enter your user name and password. August 1st ? October 4th.
CAMPMASTERS? Online Sales Access Page
2018 Sell Online Update
If your pack, troop or crew does not sell popcorn; you still can. You can earn between 30% to 40% commission and still qualify for prizes! Register using the form below and participate in any of the above sale types.
Popcorn Patrol 2018
Scout Rewards and Prize Forms
All Scout sales between August 30th through October 4th count ? Show and Sell, Take Order, Show and Deliver and Online.
- 2018 Scout Incentives ? a listing of everything that is available
- 2018 Prizes From Family Sales Guide ? Regular prize program. Flyer in Scout?s order form. Order through your Popcorn Kernel.
- 2018 750 Club Form ? Additional prizes for selling $750 worth of popcorn. Submit form or register online.
- 2018 Top 100 Form ? Additional prize for being one of the sellers in our council. We take the top 100 sellers. Submit form or register online.
- 2018 Free Week At Camp ? Additional prize for Cub Scouts sell $1,600 and Boy Scouts sell $1,800. Earn a free week of camp! Submit form or register online.
- 2018 Camp Masters High Achiever Form ? Additional prize from CAMPMASTERS for those that sell $3,000 or more. Submit form to your popcorn kernel (who will verify and submit it to council).
- 2018 Above and Beyond Form ? Additional Prize for having $6,000 or more in total sales. Yes it can be done ? 5 Scouts did it in 2017! Submit form or register online.
New for 2018
- 2018 Fill it Up Contest Form ? For every Filled Up take order form, Scouts can enter one of our eight weekly drawings. Each weekly drawing will have three winners. Each winner will receive a $75.00 Amazon Gift Card. All non-winning weekly entries will be carried over to the next weekly drawing.
- 2018 Military Patch Prize Form ? For a single $50 or more donation (WW military donation) from one customer in support of Popcorn for the Troops, Scouts can earn this Official Military Patch. Sorry, only one patch per Scout.
Pack / Troop / Crew / Post Rewards and Incentives
- 2018 Commission Levels ? Commission starts at 30% of your totals sales and can go to 40%.
- 2018 Camp Masters Kick Off Contest Flyer ? 1 Contest with 2 chances to win. Enter the CAMPMASTERS Kick-Off contest and you are automatically entered in the council kick-off contest. The Patriots? Path contest will only use submissions to the Camp Masters contest.
- 2018 Door To Door Delivery Form ? We make arrangements to deliver your Take Order popcorn directly to you, no early Saturday morning pick up. If your total sales for Take Order and Online sales reach $16,000, just submit the form by October 25th.
Show and Sell
Show and Sell ? Order on Consignment
Get permission to sell near a store or other heavily trafficked area. You order full cases of popcorn, pick up your order on August 30th. (The 100% payment on your order isn?t due until October 4th.) You provide a table, chairs, signs and cash for change. You are encouraged to use a PayAnyWhere Remote Credit Card Reader.
Each Scout can count a portion of your sales toward their prizes. All sales count toward your commission.
Any leftover popcorn can be used to fill your Take Order Sale needs.
Note: Chocolate Popcorn is not available for Show and Sell.
- 2019 Show and Sell General Information
- 2019 Show and Sell Location Ideas
- 2019 Show and Sell How To Secure a Location
- 2019 Show and Sell Word Documents
- 2019 Show and Sell Display and Selling Techniques
- 2019 Show and Sell Suggested Order Quantities Excel Spreadsheet
- 2019 Show and Sell Front Allocation Ideas
- 2019 Show and Sell Front Allocation Excel Spreadsheet
- 2019 COI Guidelines Instructions for requesting a Certificate of Liability Insurance (sometimes requested by a Show & Sell location) and the 2019 COI Request-Fillable fillable COI form.
Popcorn Returns ? Procedure and Schedule: All unused popcorn from Show and Sell MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SCHEFFE SCOUT OFFICE NO LATER THAN 3:30 PM ON 10/04/2019 Procedure and timeline for returns