Different Ways To Sell Popcorn:
Show and Sell: a booth type sale. Scouts sell popcorn they have at various locations, asking people to support them in their Scouting program. See separate tab for details and suggestions. Sale goes from August 30th through October 4th. If a unit still has some popcorn, they are welcome to schedule other Show and Sells later in November and December.
Take Order: a door-to-door type sale. Scouts sell door-to-door with their order form. All products including those containing chocolate can be ordered. Visit neighbors, ask relatives, have mom and dad take an order form to work. Sale goes from August 30th through October 6th with product delivery starting on November 8th.
Show and Deliver: a door-to-door type sale. Selling door-to-door with product in-hand allows Scouts to make the sale, deliver the product, and collect the money all in one visit. Show and Deliver occurs at the same time as Take Order selling, August 30th through October 6th.
Show and Deliver Information
Online Sales. Online sales allow your Scouts to reach beyond their neighborhoods and sell across the country. Customers order online and CAMPMASTERS ships the popcorn directly to them. You do not have to handle any popcorn or money yourself. Online sales count toward prizes and commissions.
Online accounts are created at the Pack/Troop/Crew/Post level. The username and password is given to each Scout by their Popcorn Kernel. Click on the link below to access. Select Cimarron Council and enter your user name and password. The Online Sale is August 1st through October 4th.
CAMPMASTERS Online Sales Access Page
2019 Sell Online Update
There will be Mystery Houses throughout the Council. There will be atleast one house in every town there is a unit. Be sure to go door to door. Watch for clues on the
Scout Rewards and Prize Forms
All Scout sales between August 30th through October 6th count Show and Sell, Take Order, Show and Deliver and Online.
- 2019 Scout Incentives: a listing of everything that is available
- 2019 Prizes From Family Sales Guide: Regular prize program. Flyer in Scouts order form. Order through your Popcorn Kernel.
- 2019 $750 Club Form: Additional prizes for selling $750 worth of popcorn. Submit form or register online.
- Free Week At Camp in 2020: Additional prize for Cub Scouts who sell $1,600 and Scouts BSA/Venturer BSA/Explorers who sell $1,800. Earn a free week of camp! Submit form to council(a)cimarronbsa.org.
- 2019 Camp Masters High Achiever Form: Additional prize from CAMPMASTERS for those that sell $3,000 or more. Submit form to your popcorn kernel (who will verify and submit it to council).
New for 2019
- 2019 Fill it Up Contest: For every Filled Up take order form, Scouts can enter one of our four weekly drawings. Each weekly drawing will have one winner. Each winner will receive a $100.00 Visa Gift Card. All non-winning weekly entries will be carried over to the next weekly drawing.
- 2019 Military Patch Prize: For a single military donation from one customer in support of Popcorn for the Troops, Scouts can earn this Official Military Patch. Sorry, only one patch per Scout.
- 2019 Special Popcorn Sales Club CSP. Level 1: Sell $500 in popcorn; Level 2: Sell $1,000 in popcorn; Level 3: Sell $1,500 in popcorn; Level 4: Sell $2,000 in popcorn; Level 5: Sell $3,000 in popcorn
- Scout with the Highest Per Scout Average will earn a special trophy.
Pack / Troop / Crew / Post Rewards and Incentives
- 2019 Commission Levels: Commission starts at 15% of your totals sales and can go to 39%.
- 2019 Camp Masters Kick Off Contest Flyer: 1 Contest with 2 chances to win. Enter the CAMPMASTERS Kick-Off contest and you are automatically entered in the council kick-off contest. The Cimarron Council contest will only use submissions to the Camp Masters contest.
Show and Sell
Order on Consignment
Due to the large amount of Show & Sell returns in 2018, the Popcorn Committee has revised the Show & Sell order policy. For 2019, your initial Show & Sell order should not be any larger than the total Show & Sell order for 2018. If you wish to place a higher initial Show & Sell order, please contact the popcorn team at popcorn(a)cimarronbsa.org with your sales plan.
Remember, we keep extra inventory at the Council office in Enid. If you are running low on a particular product(s) let us know as soon as possible and we can make it available for you to pick up.
Get permission to sell near a store or other heavily trafficked area. You order full cases of popcorn, pick up your order on August 30th. (The 100% payment on your order is not due until October 4th.) You provide signs and cash for change. You are encouraged to use a PayAnywhere Card Reader for Credit Card Sells.
Each Scout can count a portion of your sales toward their prizes. All sales count toward your commission.
Any leftover popcorn can be used to fill your Take Order Sale needs.
Note: Chocolate Popcorn is not available for Show & Sell.
- 2019 Show & Sell General Information
- 2019 Show & Sell Location Ideas
- 2019 Show & Sell How To Secure a Location
- 2019 Show & Sell Word Documents
- 2019 Show & Sell Display and Selling Techniques
- 2019 Show & Sell Suggested Order Quantities Excel Spreadsheet
- 2019 Scout Store Front Allocation Excel Spreadsheet
- 2019 COI Guidelines Instructions for requesting a Certificate of Liability Insurance (sometimes requested by a Show & Sell location).
Popcorn Returns: Procedure and Schedule: All unused popcorn from Show and Sell MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SCOUT SERVICE CENTER OFFICE NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM ON 10/04/19