Incident Reporting

Anytime an incident occurs when persons are injured – or even when there was almost an injury (a ‘near-miss’), leaders are requested to provide an Incident Report (download below).  These reports are compiled to give volunteer and staff risk managers a big-picture view of risk areas so that Scouting can continue to become safer and safer. Please provide this form whenever ANY incident occurs, preferably within three days of the incident.

To report an incident, please fill out the incident form found at and then submit it to the Cimarron Council office at:

Cimarron Council
Boy Scouts of America
317 N Grand
Enid, OK 73701


Health & Wellness Policy and Claim Form:

(under construction, coming soon)

​Insurance coverage for members and chartering organizations

Various types of insurance are provided, required of, or available to Scouting members, leaders, and chartering organizations.

Comprehensive General Liability – provides primary general liability for claims related to official Scouting activities. Provided by the National Council for all registered leaders, and made possible as part of your membership registration fees. More details.


Automobile Liability – All vehicles used in Scouting activities must be covered by a liability policy that meets state requirements, with a recommended minimum of $100,000 combined single limit. Other requirements apply – please visit the National Council insurance coverage page for more details.


Chartered Organizations – The general liability policy provides primary liability insurance coverage for all chartered organizations on file with the BSA for liability arising out of their chartering a traditional Scouting unit. More details are available at the National Council insurance coverage page.


Accident and Sickness Coverage – The Cimarron Council provides accident and sickness coverage for registered members. This extra benefit made possible by Friends of Scouting; thank you for your support!

Accident and sickness insurance (also known as accident and health insurance) coverage for Scouts and Scouters furnishes medical reimbursement in case of death, accident, or sickness within the policy amounts.

Coverage is excess of all other insurance or healthcare plans in force. This policy is excess to any and all other available source of medical insurance or other healthcare benefits.

​Certificates of Insurance Requests

When another organization requests that they be provided a Certificate of Insurance, usually when a unit (pack or troop, etc.) is renting or otherwise utilizing the property or facilities of another group, a certificate can be requested by contacting the office at council(a)


Please allow at least 72 hours for processing.