Online applications are handled through the Be a Scout Website
- Find the Be a Scout Website
- Enter your zip code
- Click on the program you are interested in
- Click "FIND A UNIT"
- Find a unit that suits you
- Click the "APPLY NOW" button
- Click "Start" on a Youth or Adult
- You will be diverted to "my.scouting.org", simply follow the prompts
- If you have questions or problems please contact the council office
Health and Safety
BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (A/B & C)
My.Scouting.org – training in Youth Protection, Weather Hazards, Safe Swim Defense and Safety Afloat and position specific trainings
Cimarron Council Forms and Documents
Additional Forms and Documents
The Council Fundraiser is the Popcorn in the fall. Sometimes, however, it is necessary for a unit to need additional funding for Day Camp or Summer Camp. Please click here to find all the Do's and Don'ts for additional Unit Fundraising.